news and related articles
Bankruptcy Related Articles
- Good letter can silence debt collector
- Avoiding Pitfalls of Discharge of Indebtedness Income in and Surrounding Bankruptcy
- How long does a credit check affect credit score?
- Others Not Liable for Card Owner's Debt
- 6 Tips for a Clean Credit Record
- Bounce Back Fast After Bankruptcy
- Businesses Feel Pinch of Tighter Credit
- Digging Deeper Into Debt
- Is Saving Money Costing You in the End?
- Top Ten Warning Signs of Financial Trouble
- Banks Mine Data and Woo Troubled Borrowers
Foreclosure Related Articles
- Telephone Numbers for Lenders, Mortgage Companies and Servicers
- Mortgage Rescue Plan to Cover More Borrowers
- Loan Redos Get Tangled in Thicket of Red Tape
- SC Supreme Court Order regarding Mortgage Foreclosure and the Home Affordable Modification Program (HMP)
- Mortgage Workouts, Now Tax-Free for Many Homeowners; Claim Relief on Newly-Revised IRS Form
- Plan to Encourage Banks to Allow Short Sales
- Walking Away from Mortgage is Costly
- Obama’s Prepared Remarks on the Mortgage Crisis
- Obama’s Plan Aimed at Helping Troubled Homeowners
- Benefits of Reverse Mortgages Often Come at a Very High Cost
- File Bankruptcyto Stall Foreclosure
- Forgiven Homeowners Get a Break
- Housing Bill Won't "Perform Miracles"
- WSJ Article US Backed Program Fuels Risks
- Are You At Risk of Foreclosure and Losing Your Home?
- Bank of America's Nationwide Homeownership Retention Program for Countrywide Customers Fact Sheet
- Only Half a Bailout
- Bush Administration Launches "Hope for Homeowners" Program
- OCC Consumer Tips for Avoiding Foreclosure Rescue Scams